Storytelling walking tour takes you off the beaten path to discover the dark side of the old TOWN!
Forgotten graveyards, curses and apparitions, witches, secret societies and even dragons… Sweet old Zagreb has it all. Join our quest to find the long forgotten souls. This evening walking tour full of eerie and mysterious stories will guide you through Zagreb after dark.
– hear the testimonials about strange apparitions
– get amused by local legends about snakes and dragons
– visit the locations of former graveyards
– learn about dark Croatian writers
– hear about the notorious witch hunts and trials
– be intrigued by the existence of a dragon society
– experience the dark dimension of Zagreb
This tour is scheduled Tuesdays, Fridays and Sundays.
Winter starting time: November till April at 7 p.m.
Summer starting time: May till October at 9 p.m.
Number of participants: up to 10
Duration: cca 1,45 h
Meeting spot: on the upper side of the Stone Gate (see the map)
If you’d like us to organise a private tour for your team or a group of friends, contact us to arrange the details and book your favourite date.
Recommended number of participants is 10, but there are exceptions, and it is possible to organise multiple groups at the same time.
Price: at request
OPTIONAL: Transfer from your hotel or apartment. Stop for lunch at local restaurant.
NOTE: Book minimum three months earlier before visiting.