• VENICE – built on 118 islands, divided by 170 canals and connected by over 400 bridges.
• Bridge of Sighs – was named in the 19th century by sighs of prisoners who were crossing the bridge to the prison cell next door, we take another look at the lagoon and the island of St. George.
According to the stories of the 19th century, from the prison managed to escape only great seducer Casanova,
and to date has not revealed how he did it. The story related to this bridge shows that the loving couple who gondola passes under the bridge will always be together.
• Doge’s Palace – Gothic structure that leaves you breathless. At the same time was the residence of the Doge, court and state prison.
Package price: at request
* Tourist bus to the program
* Licensed tour guide
* All tours to the program in Venice
* Costs for the organization and delivery of the travel
Price does not include:
* Boat transfer Punta Sabbione – Murano – Burano – Venice – Punta Sabbioni – 20 € per person (obligation)
* Additional health insurance abroad
* Objects that are optional visit
When the application is to be paid 30% of the published price for the reservation
arrangements, and the rest within 10 days prior to departure. Price set on the basis of 40 persons reported.
When paying the reservation deposit recommend: insurance against cancellation of travel, insurance against accidents, insurance against the risk of damage and loss of baggage and voluntary health insurance of persons during travel and stay abroad.
Antropoti reserves the right to cancel the trip in case of a change of calculation elements or exchange rates, and increase prices in case of a small number of persons reported.
Instructions and general travel for travel arrangements are an integral part of the program and the travel contract. By signing the contract of travel, you agree to these terms, therefore, please travelers to carefully read conditions.
Travel through Slovenia and Italy via Trieste to Venice, with shorter stopping by for vacations. Arrival at the port Punta Sabbioni. Tourist boat ride and tour of the island lagoon.
Sailing lagoon to the island of Burano – Island House, most vibrant colors across the lagoon and the traditional center of the development of the famous Venetian lace. After walking the island following cruise to the island of Murano known for making glass objects. A visit to the workshop of Murano glass with the presentation of the process. The trip continues towards Venice to the square St. Mark. Check out the boat and guided walks:
St. Mark’s Square – Doge’s Palace – Mercerie street – bridge and the Rialto market. Free time for personal programs, visits to museums, romantic walks hidden alleys and squares of Venice, or gondola rides.t