This northern city, also a reputable ski resort, were founded by the Turks in 17th century is one of the most popular destination in Montenegro.
Hopping on board a luxury helicopter is an extraordinary experience, especially when it takes you on an aerial tour of Montenegro’s most famous landmarks.
Once up in the air, we will be impressed by the brilliant views and attractions below.
– 70 minutes tour over Montenegro’s diverse natural landscapes, parks, lakes and rivers.
– Views over Tivat bay and Porto Montenegro luxury marina, Perast venician villages and old stone palazzo, unique Lady of the Rock island church, Kotor bay and UNESCO old town
– Lovcen national park and unique Njegos Mausoleum, Cetinje old royal capital
– Skadar lake, old settlements and pelican reserve
– Podgorica capital and largest European vineyard Plantaze
– Stunning Moraca canyon, paradise of adventure activists
– Landing in Kolasin: 2 hours free excursion
– Return flight towards Budva Riviera, and unique Sfeti Stefan Aman resort island
– Views over the rocky cost, several popular beaches, Lustica peninsula
– Flight departs and lands at Tivat airport
Price: at request
OPTIONAL: Transfer from your hotel or apartment. Stop for lunch at local restaurant. Tour guide in Kolasin.
Restaurant recommendation and reservation